I don't have to be the one to inform you that EU LCS 2018 Spring Split is closer than most people think. Heck, with Christmas out of the way, we only have New Year's Eve to celebrate and slightly more than 2 weeks after that the new season of LCS opens its curtains. More precisely, the first match of EU LCS 2018 Spring season starts on 19th January 2018 when G2 will face off against Misfits.
However, there is certain news that we'll have to address before diving into EU LCS 2018 betting odds. First of all, both NA and EU LCS have received massive format changes. Since this is an EU-oriented article, it's only logical to focus on that side of the deal. With that in mind, the official announcement states the tournament format is going back to B01 format with a single group featuring double round-robin matchup system.
Whatever the new format might bring to us, there is still one thing that goes without any question – we are up for more than a fair share of spectacular matches. LCS Academy is going to be interesting as well, but there will be a separate article focusing solely on that topic. For now, let's kick straight to action and see what does LCS EU 2018 Spring Split outright winner betting odds have in store for us!
Outright Winner Betting Odds – EU LCS 2018 Spring Split:
More about LoL LCS Spring Split 2018:
- LCS 2018 (Season 8) – Overview
- Betting Odds EU/NA LCS 2018 Spring Split
- NA Outright Winner Betting Odds – LCS NA Spring Split 2018
- Schedule and Results LCS EU Spring Split 2018
- Schedule and Results LCS NA Spring Split 2018
- North American Teams and Players – LCS NA Spring Split 2018
- European Teams and Players- LCS EU Spring Split 2018
- Team and Roster changes LCS Spring Split 2018
- Riot Games to Postpone EU LCS Regional Plans
- Riot Games Announced NA LCS 2018 Format Update
- EU LCS 2018 Season 8 Format Changes
- EU LCS 2018 Ticket Info – Spring Split
- NA LCS 2018 Ticket Info – Spring Split