As far as First Person Shooter esports games go, Rainbow Six Siege is one of the most complex. It features dazzling gameplay with an emphasis on strategy and cooperation whose skill ceiling is incredibly high. But now, Ubisoft is releasing the mobile game adaptation of Rainbow Six Siege, and today, we’ll be taking a look at the game itself and analyzing the probable appearance of Rainbow Six Siege Mobile betting!
Best Esports Sites for Rainbow Six Siege Mobile Betting
How to Start Betting on Rainbow Six Siege Mobile Esports?
The Rainbow Six Siege Mobile game is still in its infancy; more specifically, it’s in a closed alpha state at the moment. Because of this, betting on Rainbow Six Mobile is currently impossible but that doesn’t mean you can’t prepare for the future.
As with most other esports games, the betting process is rather simple and it involves you visiting an online betting bookmaker’s website. Here’s what you need to do to start betting once it becomes available:
- Research, compare, and choose the bookie you’ll use – There are dozens of valued and respected bookies that offer a wide variety of esports titles to bet on. Esports tournaments of all kinds are available for betting on most of them. However, you should compare these bookies by looking at their odds for games you want to bet on, supported payment methods, and welcome bonuses. Then, choose one or two that you’ll use for your Rainbow Six Siege Mobile betting adventure.
- Create an account on the bookie’s website – Most bookies require some basic personal information for account creation so make sure to include your real-life info. You’ll also have to confirm your account by verifying the email address you’ve used for the account you’ve set up.
- Set up your preferred payment method – Payment methods are almost as numerous as esports bookies so it’s best to take a look at the ‘payments’ section of the betting operators’ websites to see whether or not yours is supported. Some of the most accepted payment methods for esports betting are PayPal, cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, credit cards, Skrill, and more.
- Wait for the game to release – Rainbow Six Siege Mobile hasn’t yet been released so there aren’t any matches to bet on. Even then, esports events probably won’t happen for a while after the game’s release but, during this time, you’ll be able to watch professional players play which should give you a better understanding of the in-game mechanics. Overall, the best choice you can take at this point is consistently watching live streams of Rainbow Six Mobile in preparation for its esports tournaments.
- Start placing your bets – Once the first Rainbow Six Mobile esports events start popping up, you’ll have enough knowledge to place some preliminary bets. Of course, it’ll take a while before team performances and strength become apparent so the first few bets you place will serve as a test. Take it slow and analyze the past results of your bets and work your way up from there.
R6 Siege Mobile Betting Guide
R6 Mobile Betting Markets
For this piece of information, we will make an educated guess considering the similarities between Rainbow Six Siege and Rainbow Six Mobile. Most of these betting markets should appear once the game gets released, of which we are almost fully certain.
- Outrights – Outrights are a simple form of bet where the main goal of the punter is to guess which team will win the overall event (reach the grand finals and beat their opponent). The odds associated with outrights are superb, predominantly due to the difficulty of winning since most esports tournaments feature 12 or more teams. So even if you bet on the favourites, your overall chances of winning are still small.
- Match Winner – Match winner bets are the most popular form of betting market since you only have to pick one of the two esports teams that are competing against each other in the match. You can even stack multiple match winner bets into one betting slip, but this will lower your odds of winning exponentially since you have to win all of the bets.
- Most Kills – This is a relatively simple type of bet where your focus is on the player you think will get the most kills in a match. The odds for these vary depending on the chosen player since some players have a habit of getting the most kills. Not all betting operators offer this betting market.
- Special Bets – Special bets can range from who will get first blood to how many rounds will be played in a single matchup. They differ from bookie to bookie, and some are unique in the sense that they can’t be found anywhere else.
What is Rainbow Six Siege Mobile?
Rainbow Six Siege Mobile is a mobile game in development by Ubisoft that is, according to rumours, set to release in 2023. The closed alpha of the game has begun on May 3rd and will last indefinitely (Ubisoft will announce when this phase ends).
Judging by the game’s current looks, not a lot has changed compared to the Rainbow Six Siege base game. This is a great thing because most players will feel right at home as far as gameplay is concerned. They might take some getting used to the controls but it’s better than learning everything from scratch.
With that said, Rainbow Six Siege Mobile lacks the polish and amount of content of the base game, though this is understandable since it’s in early development. Ubisoft has said that they will absolutely add more operators and maps as time progresses, bringing the total of both much closer to Rainbow Six Siege.
Apart from that, there isn’t a lot of information surrounding it, but players have responded positively to the closed alpha. It will take time before a true verdict is reached but it’s been looking great so far.
The Basics of R6 Siege Mobile
Rainbow Six Siege Mobile plays the exact same as Rainbow Six Siege with the main difference being the controls. The mobile version is played on a much smaller screen; one that you also have to use as the controller.
However, experienced mobile FPS players won’t have too much trouble adapting to the new control scheme. This is arguably the only major gameplay difference between the two titles.
Lastly, the number of operators and maps in R6S Mobile is much smaller than R6S, although this won’t stay this way when the game releases.
Rainbow Six Mobile features only two maps at the moment, those being Bank and Border.
Rainbow Six Siege Mobile Operators
At the time of writing, Ubisoft revealed that there will be a total of 10 operators for both attack and defense.
The five attacking operators of R6S Mobile are Ash, Sledge, Twitch, Thermite, and Hibana.
The five defending operators of R6S Mobile are Caveira, Bandit, Smoke, Valkyrie, and Mute.
How to Get Access to R6 Siege Mobile
There’s no surefire way to get access to the Rainbow Six Siege Mobile closed alpha (and future testing versions). You can, however, register on the Ubisoft website to receive game updates and the potential chance to play the game before its release.
Simply choose the platform you wish to play on, punch in the required information, and wait for an email confirming your selection and access to R6S Mobile.
The Potential of Rainbow Six Siege Mobile Esports Betting
Rainbow Six Siege is a relatively popular game on consoles and PC, numbering around 50,000 active concurrent players each day. With the approach of Rainbow Six Siege Mobile, many players are returning to the base game to sharpen their skills in preparation.
All of the current evidence points to the successful growth of Rainbow Six Mobile esports and the appearance of new teams from well-known esports organizations. And when that happens, the bookies will follow.
If you’ve been wondering whether or not Rainbow Six Siege Mobile betting will appear and be viable, then the answer is – most likely yes. With that said, there is no guarantee but judging by how popular mobile games have become, we are certain that this will be the case.
Rainbow Six Siege Mobile Betting FAQs
What is Rainbow Six Mobile?
Rainbow Six Mobile is Ubisoft’s upcoming mobile iteration of the Rainbow Six Siege console/PC game. The mobile version is, at least according to the closed alpha, exactly the same as its console/PC version, with some slight differences.
When is Rainbow Six Mobile coming out?
Rainbow Six Mobile doesn’t have a set release date yet and we’ve just reached the early closed alpha stage. The game currently isn’t quite expansive and, per Ubisoft’s word, there’s more work to be done. There have been whispers that the game will release in 2023 but no evidence has supported this claim.
What is the main difference between the game's Mobile and console/PC versions?
Rainbow Six Siege Mobile comes with only 10 operators, 5 defenders and 5 attackers. This is a much lower number of operators compared to the console/PC version which has 63. There are also fewer maps available to play on and the graphics are (expectedly) worse on mobile devices; however, it must be said that the game looks great overall. Other than that, there aren’t a lot of differences since the base gameplay is exactly the same.
When will Rainbow Six Siege Mobile betting be available?
This depends solely on the (potential) appearance of Rainbow Six Siege Mobile esports tournaments. After the success of said tournaments is evaluated, bookies will choose to either offer R6S Mobile bets to punters or refrain from doing so. However, we are certain that if the game does well and doesn’t feature many bugs on release, the esports scene will pop up fairly soon after.
Are there going to be Rainbow Six Mobile esports tournaments in the future?
They most likely will appear. Even if Rainbow Six Mobile feels the exact same as the base game, the mobile esports scene will definitely happen by virtue of the number of potential players and the accessibility of mobile games. In any case, the game will certainly achieve popularity in a couple of esports countries such as South Korea, China, and the US.