Our eSports betting tips and predictions section shall help you find good betting opportunities for matches of popular eSports like Dota 2, League of Legends, Starcraft 2, Hearthstone or Counter-Strike CS:GO. Besides Pre-Match analysis you find betting odds comparison and useful stats in our articles to help you place better bets and find the best lines at the different bookmaker websites.
Recent eSports Betting Tips and Predictions*
- Group Stage | League of Legends MSI 2018 May 9, 2018
- Astralis vs FaZe Clan – Grand Finals Betting Prediction CS:GO IEM XIII Sydney May 5, 2018
- Astralis vs mousesports – Semifinals Betting Prediction CS:GO IEM XIII Sydney May 5, 2018
- Renegades vs mousesports – Quarterfinals Betting Prediction CS: GO Intel Extreme Masters XIII Sydney May 4, 2018
- Fnatic vs FaZe Clan – Quarterfinals Betting Prediction CS: GO Intel Extreme Masters XIII Sydney May 4, 2018
-> check out our eSports betting tips archive for older posts
About our eSports betting tips and predictions
It always hard to tell for sure which team will win but our eSports betting tips will give you a better starting position. We provide you with useful statistics and information that will make your bets more efficient. Most of our preview and predictions article have an odds comparison section where you can check for yourself with eSports betting Site has the best odd for the bets you would like to place. You can find out more about the bookmakers by checking out our eSports betting sites overview or the detailed reviews of each bookie below.
Recommended betting sites:
Although our main focus is on League of Legends and Dota 2 we try to provide you with betting tips and betting information for Hearthstone, CS:GO (Counter Strike), Starcraft 2, HOTS (Heroes of the Storm) and other eSports Games like Smite. You can find out more about betting on the professional leagues and tournaments of a certain game by clicking in the top menu or on the buttons below.
*.) Please be aware that our tips and predictions are the opinion of the author and might not necessarily be correct.