eSports betting is a crucial aspect of today’s eSports industry. Payment methods, on the other hand, are the key factor that make all of this happen. We all know online payments have come a long way over the course of the last decade or so…. With that said, if you are ready to take your betting habits to the online world, eSports betting is the best way to go. Not only will you be enjoying the most secured online betting platforms but you will also get the best in terms of betting odds and options.
Today, we are going to take a closer look at one of these payment methods that’s frequently used for eSports betting. As the title implies, I am talking about Entropay. You might’ve seen it somewhere already. It’s a relatively popular payment method that has cemented its place in the eSports betting community. That’s basically why we are featuring this Entropay eSports Betting Review! So, why don’t we kick things off and check out what Entropay has to offer to eSports bettors all around the globe!
First of all, it’s worth stating that Entropay is an online account that gives you direct access of a virtual Entropay Visa card. The concept behind Entropay is quite simple actually – you deposit funds to your virtual Entropay Visa card straight from your credit or debit card. Heck, you can even use direct bank deposits. The trick is – Entropay keeps your bank account/card info safe and secure so it is basically the best solution for security-minded people.
Can I Bet on eSports Using Entropay?
If you haven’t figured this one out already, the answer is yes! You can bet on eSports using Entropay. In fact, Entropay is becoming among the most popular payment methods to be featured on various eSports betting websites. That’s because it allows for simple, quick and worry-free deposits… and we all know that’s what eSports bettors are all about!
Most Popular Bookies That Use Entropay Payments?
Now let’s take a closer look at the most popular bookies that feature Entropay payments. There’s a whole bunch of them so we’ll only list the main ones you should be checking out:
As far as cost effectiveness is concerned, you will be happy to know that eSports bookies usually don’t have fees set up for deposits or withdrawals which go through Entropay. But don’t get your hopes up too soon as that doesn’t mean there are no fees associated to Entropay whatsoever. You see, there are small fees that you’ll have to pay when transferring funds back to your Entropay account and then to your desired back account or credit card.
Add to that a small conversion fee as well and you’ll definitely see a solid difference between the money you had in your account and the money you’ll get on your credit card or bank account. While this is not a big issue for one-off transactions, if you’re planning on using Entropay as your go-to payment method for eSports betting, those fees can quickly go out of hand. That’s why, if you are worried about every penny, perhaps it would be a good idea to look for an alternative payment method.
How to Set Up Entropay eSports Betting?
- In order to use Entropay for depositing money for eSports betting, first you will have to create an account on their official website.
- Once you’re done with that, the next step is to log into your account where your very own Entropay virtual Visa will be waiting for you.
- Now for the fun part – topping up your virtual Visa and starting your betting endeavor with Entropay.
- Once you are logged in, click on the My Account icon. It is located in the top right corner of the website.
- Click on Add Money button and fill up the required information. You will need either a credit/debit card or your bank account info.
- Once you are done with that, simply enter the desired amount you would like to fill your Entropay card with and you’re good to go as far as Entropay’s website is concerned.
- Now for the final step – depositing the money you have on your Entropay Visa card to your eSports bookie of choice. This process will vary slightly depending on which bookie you go for… but the general guideline should be roughly the same. All you will have to do is click on deposit, enter your Entropay card details and enter the amount of money you’d like to deposit. The transaction should be done instantly (in most cases) and you should see the money pop up in your bookie’s online wallet. And that’s basically it as far as this section of our Entropay eSports Betting Review is concerned.
Can Entropay Be Used for Both Depositing and Withdrawing Funds?
Now we’re coming to the biggest upside of Entropay in contrast to a couple of other popular payment methods frequently used for eSports betting. You see, Entropay is not only a great option for depositing but a solid one for withdrawing too. Yes, there are some fees that we talked about earlier, but it’s still considered a quick and easy option. So, if you are looking for a single all-in-one payment method, no need to look further than this one… And we sincerely hope our Entropay eSports Betting Review shed some light onto the topic.