With Team Secret betting, there's nothing hidden about the fact that you're placing bets on one of the most formidable DOTA 2 teams, or esports teams for that matter. Read all about it below.
Best Esports Betting Sites for Team Secret
Overview of Team Secret
Team Secret is most popular for their impressive DOTA 2 pedigree. However, they are also a top organisation with rosters in other esports games like PUBG Mobile, League of Legends, Wild Rift and Rainbow Six Siege. But how did Team Secret become one of the best esports organisations today? Let’s find out!
Team Secret History
In 2014, Team Secret founder Clement “Puppey” Ivanov created a Team Secret Dota 2 team with a roster of players from Natus Vincere, Fnatic and Alliance. At the time, this was big news, seeing as Natus Vincere and Alliance were two of the recent winners of The International.
However, the success of Team Secret would not come with the star power that everyone had anticipated. It turns out, when you gather top players and captains of top esports teams, egos clash. Who knew?
Puppey would remain though, and his contribution to the team became evident beyond being a master Jungler and Support. He is also recognized for having a good eye for new talents and making exceptional drafts. With this, he has managed the team and made key changes over the years.
The Team Secret roster for Rainbow Six Siege started by signing Team IDK in 2018, and in 2020, they would revamp the roster by signing Team OrgLess.
In the same vein, Team Secret recruited Malaysian Team Genexus for their PUBG Mobile roster. This is in line with their tradition of signing players from successful teams.
What is the Future of Team Secret?
Team Secret has just had one of the best seasons since their organisation was created. Scratch that, 2020 was the best year of the esports organisation. And as a matter of fact, Team Secret Dota 2 team has had the most dominant run of all esports teams statistically.
However, the big one – The International, has eluded Team Secret up until now. Moving forward with their current form, the Team Secret betting odds for Dota Pro Circuit (DPC) and The International 10 is set to be favourable for punters. They are favourites and heavily tipped to finally win “the big one”.
|Rank||Date||Event Tier||Esport||Event Name||Prize|
|1||October 7 – 17, 2021||Tier 1||DOTA 2||The International 10||$40,018,195|
|2||August 21 – 29, 2021||Tier 1||DOTA 2||ESL One Fall 2021||$400,000|
|3||August 7 – 16, 2021||Tier 2||DOTA 2||OGA DOTA Season 5: China||$150,000|
|4||August 14 – September 12, 2021||Tier 3||DOTA 2||DOTA 2 Champions League Season 3||$50,000|
Team Secret Statistics
Team Secret has really good numbers in esports, especially in DOTA 2. In recent times, their popularity has surged and these figures make for incredible Team Secret betting stats. Let’s take a look at those numbers and the trophies that have accompanied them…
Team Secret Records
These are some of the best records that make Team Secret statistically one of the most dominant teams in esports history, and one of the most impressive records in DOTA 2 history:
- Team Secret DOTA 2 team has the highest win rate for teams with 200+ games (82%)
- Best 50-game run in esports history (47 – 3)
- Best 75-game run in esports history (67 – 8)
- Best 100-game run in esports history (87 – 13)
- Best 150-game run in esports history (123 – 27)
- Second best 150-game run in esports history (122 – 28)
- First team in DOTA 2 history to win seven straight tournaments
- First team in DOTA 2 history to win seven straight tournaments as a clean sweep.
Team Secret Achievements
Team Secret had the year of their lives in 2020. This resulted in the organisation claiming the team of the year at the Esports Awards 2020. Below are the tournaments that the team won over the previous season.
|OGA Dota PIT S3: Europe/CIS||26/09/2020||1st||3:0||$70,873|
|WePlay! Pushka League S1: Division 1||12/05/2020||1st||3:0||$70,000|
|OGA Dota PIT Season 1: Europe/CIS||23/05/2020||1st||3:0||$62,000|
|ESL One Birmingham 2020 – Online: Europe & CIS||07/06/2020||1st||3:0||$60,000|
|BLAST Bounty Hunt||13/06/2020||1st||3:0||$50,067|
|DreamLeague Season 14 DPC EU Upper Division||28/02/2021||1st||7/-/0||$30,000|
|Gamers Without Borders 2020||17/05/2020||1st||3:0||Show Match|
Team Secret Line-Up
Team Secret has a lot of talent for their rosters in many different esports games. Check out the details of the Team Secret rosters and their impressive numbers below:
|Team Secret DOTA 2 Total Winnings||$11.6 million|
|Team Secret DOTA 2 Roster||
|Team Secret DOTA 2 Manager||Matthew “Cyborgmatt” Bailey|
|Team Secret DOTA 2 Recent Achievements||Winners, DreamLeague Season 13: The Leipzig Major – $300,000|
Best Esports Betting Site for Dota 2: 1xBet
League of Legends
|Team Secret LoL Total Winnings||$17,287|
|Team Secret LoL Roster||
|Team Secret LoL Recent Achievements||Third, VCS Spring 2021 – $6,493|
Best Esports Betting Site for League Of Legends: Betsson
Rainbow Six Siege
|Team Secret Rainbow Six Siege Total Winnings||$146,475|
|Team Secret Rainbow Six Siege Roster||
|Team Secret Rainbow Six Siege Manager||Sam “SamE” Ellis|
|Team Secret Rainbow Six Siege Recent Achievements||Third, GSA League 2020: Finals – $6,153|
Best Esports Betting Site for Rainbow Six Siege: JetBull
Team Secret Betting Tips
Team Secret may be in the form of their lives; however, this does not mean that every single prediction on them to win will be profitable. Gambling on esports is still not as guaranteed as you'd expect, no matter the punt.
You can manage your expectations and remove predictable factors that may affect your wagers, like security and your preference of bookmaker. Take a look at the 7 best tips to take betting on Team Secret betting odds to the next level:
- Choose the Best Betting Site: The best esports betting site has an operating license, security protocols, generous esports bonuses with fair wagering requirements, reliable customer support channels and varied esports banking methods to choose from. Always research these factors when making a choice on which betting site to use.
- Adopt a Betting Strategy: Before making a deposit and wager, you should first decide on an esports betting strategy. You can look into niche markets such as handicap, Over/Under, correct score, or markets like first blood. These will help reduce risk and prolong your betting session.
- Set Aside A Healthy Bankroll: A good betting strategy will help you plan your betting, putting you in control. It will allow you to estimate the stakes you need to bet to enjoy a great gaming session. When betting, be responsible and always place bets for amounts that you can afford to lose.
- Make Use of Promotions: It may sound counter-intuitive that you may need to play with enough money to enjoy a gaming session and yet, abstain from not using extra funds for your bankroll. This is where generous esports bonus offers are essential as they will give you a larger bankroll to play with at no extra cost.
You must read these conditions and wagering requirements before you claim any bonus offer.
- Do Your Research: Only wager on sports or events like esports tournaments when you understand how it works. We have tons of esports content guides for all your betting needs, so you’re always one click away from knowing the basics of any esports team or event.
- Play the Safer Bets: When playing multiple selections, make sure that you do not have many selections on the bet slip. As a rule of thumb, most people agree that 2 – 3 selections per slip are ideal. Nevertheless, if you play riskier bets, you should have a good reason and only wager amounts you can afford to lose.
- Walk Away With Your Winnings: This is the simplest, most important and the most underrated aspect of winning. What “winning” entails is not that you win every individual bet. Winning is walking away with a profit on your initial deposit after a betting session.
For this to happen, you must walk away with your winnings. You can help yourself to cultivate this habit by setting realistic profit limits before you start wagering.
Best Esports Sites for Team Secret Betting
Selecting the right esports betting site was our first tip and it’s the most fundamental aspect of enjoying Team Secret betting. We have tons of reviews on the best esports sites that you should check out.
We selected the best esports betting sites based on how they help the punters with bonuses, security, support and banking methods. Check out the 2 best Team Secret betting sites below:
Lootbet Esports Review
Lootbet is renowned for its modern take on betting. Once you enter the website, the animated interface is the first thing you see that gives it a modern feel. The varied banking methods, crypto coins, and swift customer support are the cherry on the cake.
|Enjoy welcome bonus up to €100||
JetBull Esports Review
Jetbull was formerly known as Pwr.bet, a top esports betting provider. It’s still one of the best and you can enjoy Team Secret betting on your favourite tournaments. You can also test the waters with regular sports betting and casino games, as the welcome bonus is enough to help you manage to explore other games.
|Enjoy up to €100 extra on your first deposit||
Team Secret Betting FAQs
What are the best betting sites for Team Secret?
We have listed the best Team Secret betting sites with their rewards, favourable payment solutions and customer support options for you in this article. Check it out and happy wagers!
What is the current Dota 2 roster of Team Secret?
Team Secret has rosters for several esports games. However, the DOTA 2 lineup is star-studded with Puppey, MATUMBAMAN, YapzOr, zai, YapzOr and Cyborgmatt that manages the team.
How much is Team Secret worth?
Across several esports games that they play in, Team Secret rosters have won $12,317,039.52 from 297 Tournaments.
Who is the founder of Team Secret?
Clement “Puppey” Ivanov is a founder of Team Secret. As a former member of Natus Vincere, he assembled the first all-star Team Secret roster with ex-members from Alliance and Fnatic.
Did Team Secret disband?
Team Secret still has its rosters intact for several esports. They have changed their rosters over time, but this is normal with the best esports organisations.
Esports Betting Pro: Our Verdict
Team Secret is one of the best esports teams to place your wagers on. Since the team rose into prominence on DOTA 2, it has grown from strength to strength, enlarging its fan base and trophy cabinet.
With their nearly invincible run of form in 2020, the Team Secret betting odds for tournaments show them as favourites for tournaments like DPC and The International. Follow our esports betting sites' recommendations and tips to get started. Check our other esports guides and discover the arsenal for esports betting that has been kept a “secret” from you!