Europe is known for its high tier international eSports tournaments which gather teams and players from all over the world. Smaller tournaments are not enjoying such a huge popularity so it's not that surprising to see the lack of their showcases on eSports and eSports betting oriented websites. However, V4 Future Sports festival, even though a small Counter-Strike tournament, can brag with exceptional prize pool and good sponsorship coverage. As its name suggests, this tournament gathers teams and players from 4 European countries – Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, and Poland. With the likes of mousesports, virtus.pro, and FaZe Clan, this is definitely going to be a highly interesting and amusing tournament. So, without further adue, let's take a closer look at V4 Future Sports Festival CS:GO betting odds and options for those of you interested in eSports betting!
2018 CS:GO V4 Future Sports Festival Facts
- Tournament type: Offline
- Location: Budapest
- Venue: Syma Sport- és Rendezvényközpont
- Prize Pool: 500,000 €
- Start/End Dates: 03/23/2018 – 03/25/2018
- Number of teams: 8
Future Sports V4 Festival CS:GO Betting Odds and Bookies
If you are interested in betting on CS:GO V4 Future Sports Festival or know someone who is, make sure you take a closer look at these four eSports betting websites. They offer the fairest odds, have plenty of eSports markets and offer great customer support! Needless to say, they are definitely worth checking out if you don't already have an account.
V4 CS:GO Festival Betting Odds Comparison
Bet365 has several awesome types of special bets available for V4 Future Sports Festival in Budapest. To be more precise, here's everything you can expect from Bet365 in terms of CS:GO betting options for this tournament:
- To Win Outright – This is basically a bet in which you are supposed to correctly predict the outright winner of the particular tournament.
- To reach the Final – Similar to outright winner bets. But instead of betting on the winner in the grand finals, you only have to guess a team which will reach the finals. As simple as that!
- Winner's Group – There are 2 groups in this tournament – A and B. With this bet, you are supposed to guess from which group the winner will be.
- Group Betting – Instead of betting on the winner of this entire tournament, Group Betting allows you to predict the winner of a single group.
On top of that, there are similar bets available on Pinnacle too. Here's a closer look at them as well as their respective betting odds:
To Reach The Final
About the Author: Article written by Hipster Jesus, eSports enthusiast and an active member of the CS: GO community. In his free time, he likes to rush B on competitive servers and scream “CYKA BLYAT”.