The Spring Split season is finally here and fans can get ready to cheer for their favourite teams and players. The Spring Split ticket information for NA LCS and EU LCS is finally out so that fans can gear up to watch the epic battles. Whether it’s EU LCS in Berlin or NA LCS in Los Angeles, fans will witness an action packed season. For more information about the most important NA and EU League of Legends league take a look at our LCS 2016 – Season 6 overview page.
Studio Location and Ticket Info – NA LCS 2016
NA LCS Studio
12312 W Olympic Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Availability of tickets: Tickets for the first five weeks of Spring Split will be up for grabs on 12/18/15 (Friday) at 1:00PM PST.
Arrival time and seating: The game begins at 12:00 PM (PST) on Saturdays and Sundays. Fans that arrive early are not permitted to be seated. Check-in will kick start 2 hours before the show begins, as doors will be open at 11:00 PM (PST). Late arrivals need not worry, as there will be someone to check them in.
Bleacher seating will be provided on a first come, first served basis. For those with special needs, fans can contact the check-in counter for a handicap seat or for further assistance.
For buying NA LCS Spring Split tickets, refer the table below or check out the website of reseller eventbrite
|Week||Date||Time||Ticket Price excluding VAT or Sales Tax||Where to buy|
|Week 1 view results||January 16, 2016||12:00 PM to 5:30 PM (PST)||$15||Eventbrite|
|January 17, 2016||12:00 PM to 5:30 PM (PST)||$15||Eventbrite|
|Week 2 view results||January 23, 2016||12:00 PM to 5:30 PM (PST)||$15||Eventbrite|
|January 24, 2016||12:00 PM to 5:30 PM (PST)||$15||Eventbrite|
|Week 3 view results||January 30, 2016||12:00 PM to 5:30 PM (PST)||$15||Eventbrite|
|January 31, 2016||12:00 PM to 5:30 PM (PST)||$15||Eventbrite|
|Week 4 view results||February 6, 2016||12:00 PM to 5:30 PM (PST)||$15||Eventbrite|
|February 7, 2016||12:00 PM to 5:30 PM (PST)||$15||Eventbrite|
|Week 5 view results||February 13, 2016||12:00 PM to 5:30 PM (PST)||$15||Eventbrite|
|February 14, 2016||12:00 PM to 5:30 PM (PST)||$15||Eventbrite|
|Week 6 view schedule and preview||February 20, 2016||12:00 PM to 5:30 PM (PST)||$15||Eventbrite|
|February 21, 2016||12:00 PM to 5:30 PM (PST)||$15||Eventbrite|
|Week 7 view schedule and preview||February 27, 2016||12:00 PM to 5:30 PM (PST)||$15||Eventbrite|
|February 28, 2016||12:00 PM to 5:30 PM (PST)||$15||Eventbrite|
|Week 8 view schedule and preview||March 12, 2016||12:00 PM to 5:30 PM (PST)||$15||Eventbrite|
|March 13, 2016||12:00 PM to 5:30 PM (PST)||$15||Eventbrite|
|Week 9 view schedule and preview||March 19, 2016||12:00 PM to 5:30 PM (PST)||$15||Eventbrite|
|March 20, 2016||12:00 PM to 5:30 PM (PST)||$15||Eventbrite|
Participating teams and games
The upcoming NA LCS Spring Split season will feature:
- Counter Logic Gaming
- Team Impulse
- Team Dignitas
- Echo Fox (Gravity)
- Immortals(Team 8)
- NRG (Team Coast)
Fans can catch the LCS team rosters on Lolesports prior to the season start or at our LCS 2016 team and roster changes section.
Parking and drop-off
Parking will be available in the parking space at 12200 West Olympic Boulevard (between Bundy and Centinela and next to 12312 Olympic Blvd). However, there are reserved parking spaces that are not available for fans. Vehicles parked at reserved spaces will be towed and fans will bear the responsibility. Parking for fans is allotted in P1 and P2 levels. If the vehicles are parked at tandem spaces, the keys should be left with the valet attendant.
After parking, fans can proceed towards the elevator (at 12200 West Olympic Blvd) to reach the 1st floor, which is the main lobby, and exit the lobby door towards the Olympic Blvd side to take an immediate left and reach adjacent 12312 building. The Riot game team will validate parking when fans leave the venue. Drop-offs will be provided on the 12312 West Olympic Blvd side.
- There are no restrictions for fans to take photos or videos of the event. It is advisable to click without flash and selfie-sticks.
- Fans can expect food, drinks and merchandise in the gaming arena. But there is a ban on outside food or drinks.
- There will be swag at the event. Fans can gain re-entry.
- LCS attendees can smoke only in the smoking area.
- LCS attendees cannot expect a coat check or storage for their luggage.
General ticket info for NA LCS and EU LCS
- It is advisable that fans set up an account in advance to buy tickets.
- Fans can buy up to 4 tickets per order and tickets are non-refundable.
- Fans can expect a queue/waiting page when there’s an overwhelming demand for the tickets. However, the tickets cannot be held in the cart, as fans need to buy the ticket.
- Fans will get to know the ticket info and details for LCS road show after the start of the season.
- The NA LCS and EU LCS Spring Split’s week 6, week 7, and playoffs tickets will be available five weeks before the game day. The additional details of the LCS Spring Playoffs will be shared at a later date after the season kicks off.
- Photo Id’s are not required and purchased tickets will suffice to gain entry.
- Under aged children (NA LCS- 10 years and below, EU LCS- 12 years and below) are not permitted to enter the game arena without an adult.
- League of Legends merchandise can be bought at the event on sale.
You might also be interested in:
About the Author: Amna El Tawil is a news reporter and a technology blogger. For the past five years, she has worked for major publications and TV networks in the Middle East, covering one of region’s hotspots. When Amna is not chasing after the truth amidst gas canisters, she can be found cheering her favorite football team on, or unwinding with some online gaming.